субота, 13. новембар 2010.







More Barney quotes(this time about suits):
                                 
"Suit up!Slut up!Penguin suiting up!Birthday suiting up!Flight suit up!Patch up!You suited-up!Look at you,you beautiful bastard,you suited-up!You suited in an unmistakably upward direction,Up!I wear suits and I`m Awesome!Ted Mosby suit up!-Yes!(he goes and comes back)No!Come on!"
"Buy a suit,Suits are cool.Exhibit A"
"Nothing suits me like a Suit!"
"I can`t believe you are not still wearing a suit!"
  Ted:Hey, d’you want to do something tonight?

                                              Barney:Ok, meet me at the bar in fifteen minutes, and suit up!
<Scene opens at the bar; Barney is waiting at the bar when Ted walks in.>

                                              Ted:Hey.

                                             Barney [upset]:Where’s your suit?Just once when I say “suit up,”I wish you’d put on a suit.

                                            Ted:I did,that one time.

                                            Barney:It was a blazer!

                                            "Think of me like Yoda,but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I`m awesome.I`m your bro-I`m Broda!"

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар