недеља, 14. новембар 2010.

Ted/Barney Driving Lesson
















Barney
: This isn't right.. God never meant for us to travel at such breakneck speeds!
Ted: Relax, you're doing great. Ignore the old lady on the Rascal.. this isn't a race.
Barney: Dude! A dog!
Ted: Zitch-dog! Yes! One nothing!
Barney: Crap, what do I do? Tell me what to do Ted!
Ted: Step on the break.. some time in twenty minutes
Barney
: Which one's the brake again?!
Ted: The left one.
Barney: Left.. left. Oh man, left.. I'm totally blanking!                                       Ted: Just make the "L's" with your  hands.
Barney: Help me Ted!
Ted: Stop, drop and roll.
Barney: Be serious! Stop, drop and roll?
Ted: Screaming is fun! Screaming is funnnn!
Barney: Uh! I cant move. I can't feel my... Uh... We're okay...
Ted: We're okay.
Barney:I'ts a MIRACLE Ted!!!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар