субота, 13. новембар 2010.

Other Quotes


 Some other quotes  

God,it's me, Barney. What up?I know I don't talk to you enough, although many women cry out your name during sex.Awesome!

The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old.True story

The
rules of how to keep a girl you're seeing from being your girlfriend
are the same rules as the ones for gremlings.1.Never get them wet.2.
Keep them away from sunlight.3. Never feed them after midnight.

My friends, I have been
with many women in my day.Lawyers, teachers,
poets, doctors,Professional equestrians,
amateur equestrians...A butcher, a baker,
a candlestick maker-Yes, we're to the
rhyming section now-A math professor, a tax
assessor, a weight guesser...(one hour later)
A puppeteer,A blackjack dealer,A stay-at-home mom-
that's a job, too, guys-A circuit court,judge...I have never,ever scored a hot bartender.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар